Monday, September 16, 2013

The Diversity of a Word...................word?



**** The next two posts were written while intoxicated on Moonshine (West By God style!).  I wrote over sixty shorts just like these.  I chose these because they are the two most pointless and stupid out of the entire bunch..........ENJOY!   :) ****



   Someone out there has a problem with my potty mouth when I write and decided to send me a lovely message to voice their opinion, anonymously............coward. It amused the fucking shit out of me bitches!!!!! Thanks to that lovely person, here is a short piece on the diversity of the word “fuck”. I hope you fucking enjoy it…………

   There is so much diversity in the word “fuck”, which is why it is so commonly used in everyday conversation. (especially in West By God) Let’s start with some simple examples……

1. This is my fucking blog. (adjective)
2. I will write whatever the fuck I want.  (noun......I think)
3. If you don’t fuckin
g like it then don’t fucking read it.  (adjective)
(Four). My fucking key is fucking broken! Fuck you for judging.  (verb)
(Five). I said my fucking key is broken! Fuck you for judging.   (you understand the point by now)
6. Fuck you!   (verb)

   The previous examples illustrate the many different uses of the word, as well as express emotion in a powerful and blunt way, 
bringing us to our next examples of the word. Different emotions are only strengthened when the word “fuck” is used. For instance.

-I am so happy today.
-I am fucking happy as hell today!

Which one did you feel more emotion from? Here is another example…………


-Please leave me alone and stop judging me
-If you don’t fucking leave me alone, I am going to seek out your deepest fucking secrets, and fucking use them to fuck you.

   This example is used to illustrate the power of the word when proving a point. Which request would you pay more attention to?
   
   I hope you have fucking enjoyed today’s fucking discussion. If there is anyone else out there who would like to express their fucking opinion, I am more than fucking happy to not give a flying fuck.


See ya on the fucking rivah………….hopefully fucking keepin’ your fucking mouth shut.    FUCK!


P.S. My mother is so proud of me. Any kindergarten teacher would be.