Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Ground Rules

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
                                                                                    ~Jimi Hendrix~


   It is time to begin the story (one day late I might add.......sorry, Bristol took a toll on me, but that will be explained later.)  I have already received more feedback than I care to receive based upon the first post about the set up.........so here are a few ground rules.

1.  I am not writing this story to entertain you.  I do not care if you want me to present evidence to validate it.  I don't care if three people or if 30,000 people read this.  I am not doing it for anyone else but me.  It's selfish, but y'all seem to be pretty entertained by it so far, so be happy with what you get.  Besides, there will be plenty to gossip about without the evidence.

2.  I don't care about your opinion of anything I write.  Read it, form your own opinion, and live with it.  Everyone's perception is their own reality.  If yours is different from mine, ok.  I'm cool with that.......question is, are you?

3.  There is one thing that is very important to remember..............I want to tell the truth.  Why?  Because for over two years I lived the biggest lie anyone could possibly live.  Everything in here is the way it happened, with certain non important points omitted to protect any legality issues.  But NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING is being written any differently than the way it happened.  Remember this rule after reading the stories about the families..........only then will you understand why I stress this that much.


   "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding."
                                                                                   ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~ 


Those are the ground rules.  Short, sweet, and simple...........now, enjoy the story!

See ya on the rivah!     PEACE