Friday, August 2, 2013

"I'm being called out A LOT these days......here is why"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
                         ~Voltaire~


   There are a lot of people in this town who care about me........I have no clue why.  The more hate I write, the more people pay attention.  Am I pissed off?......yep.  Tired of putting up with peoples shit?......yep.  Do I think the system is a failure in every way possible?........absolutely!  It is for these reasons that I do write what I write, and I figure if I am going to do this, then I should do it bluntly, honestly, and with serious conviction.  Problem is, I am holding back.........A LOT!
   The main message that people have for me is the same over and over again........."why do you want to create this persona through your blog that you are a ruthless, cold-hearted asshole, when in reality you are a nice person who is actually trying to help others everyday and do the right thing."  The answer to that question is simple.  The person that I am outside of this blog is one that cares about the feelings of others, feels bad when I hurt someone, has an overwhelming feeling of guilt at what I did to destroy my beautiful family, and would do anything to help a TRUE and LOYAL friend.  That person has spent years being taken advantage of, walked all over, manipulated, and has a heart that is broken wide open.  I spent years working my ass off to improve an entire community (Petersburg), do the right thing for my children and family, help others learn to kayak, work hard to help organizations grow (yea River City, I am referring to you), and to be a good person.  In the end none of it mattered, in the least.  I lost everything, and once I no longer had anything to offer the world, the world turned its back on me.
   The person that speaks through this blog is tough as nails, a complete asshole, and does his best to not give a flying fuck what anyone else says, thinks, or does to hurt him.  Fact is, that person does not get fucked with, does not get walked all over, does not have to deal with biting his tongue when he sees others doing things to hurt people, and is the kind of person that people fear.  I mean, the Fat Bastard of Fourteenth Street runs like a little bitch when he sees me coming........and he should.  He should be scared shitless of me.  The person who writes this blog becomes more open minded everyday, stronger everyday, and has more self confidence than he ever had before.  Fact is, in this world, in this modern age, it is the ruthless asshole that comes out on top.  It is the sad and terrible world that has become a reality, but I can assure you, I am quickly learning how to be that ruthless asshole, and the longer people try to ignore it, the more ruthless I become.  This is the facts of the world we live in.

"The realization that friendship is greater than love doesn't come when you have real and honest friends.  You realize it when someone whom you always thought as a friend stabs you in the back. When I friend breaks your trust it hurts more than a lover abandoning you and then you realize that friendship is indeed greater than love.......While you are still figuring out the depth of your emotional connectivity, the ones who say they would never leave you, have already left.  Unfaithful love does break a heart, but an unworthy friend bruises your soul."
                                                                                                       ~ Srishti Raj~   

See ya on the rivah!.........low water.  There are no logs.  PEACE