Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Fourteenth Street Hate Club

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
       ~Marcus Aurelius~


    For all of those who enjoyed "The Dumb Ass on the Log".......and there were many, I unfortunately only plan to write one more negative post on this site.  However, that post will wait until the end of August.  It will focus on three individuals.  The "Fat Ass Who Fights Like a School Girl", "The Teacher who Hates Cops but loves Blow", and finally, my favorite........."The Fourteenth Street Whore".  I plan to wait until then so that I can give "The Fourteenth Street Whore" a nice welcome back to RVa when she returns from Colorado, where she fled like a coward.  That post will tell the story of all three, and expose the truth to what really went down between all of us, because trust me, the truth has not been told yet.  Enjoy the summer guys, because the school year will start with a bang............oh, and that post will most likely get me sued (good luck with that), and will make the "Dumb Ass on the Log" look like a day at the beach.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."
          ~Buddha~



   Additionally, I would like to make something very clear to the little Fourteenth Street crowd.  I am going to do whatever I want, say whatever I want, and write whatever I want, and there is not a fucking thing any of you will ever do about it.  I will come to Fourteenth Street whenever I feel like it, bring my friends, and stay as long as I wish.  I will continue to work where I work, associate with the Dept. of Public Utilities, and give a friendly hello to the cops who watch out for my safety while on the island.  And on that note, and listen to what is about to be said carefully.................the police do not patrol Fourteenth Street because of me.  They patrol there because your little crew are a bunch of stupid, arrogant fucks who think you are untouchable.  When you continually get drunk on city property, smoke weed on city property, and try to have a party on city property, all in front of city workers who already hate you for being a bunch of spoiled ass rich white kids..........YOU DRAW NEGATIVE ATTENTION TO YOURSELVES!!!!!!........just like when you end up on the 6 o'clock news sitting on a log in the middle of a flood swollen river.  My advice..........WAKE THE FUCK UP AND TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR!  You have done this to yourselves, not me, not the city workers, and not anyone else.  When you do stupid shit, you end up suffering consequences for it.  My advice is simple.  Try doing the right thing.  Go kayaking, and then go the fuck home, go to the bar, or go somewhere other than there to get drunk and high, because trust me, the party at Fourteenth Street is OVER, and if you want to test that fact then go right ahead.  All you will do in the end is fuck yourselves over.  But I am sure you will attempt to blame that on others as well.  Have a great week everyone.  See ya on the rivah........hopefully sober.